Monday, December 22, 2008

All Things Christmas

M & M Mondays


It's the most wonderful time of the year. I love the magic that grows inside me and all around me this time of year; the happiness and cheer that seems to spread, watching children's faces as they talk about snow, Christmas, and Santa, wrapping presents, putting up the Christmas tree while listening to Christmas carols, and coming in out of the cold and warming up under a blanket while watching Christmas movies. Most of all I love spending time with the ones I love.
Christmas music is a fun tradition that I love to honor each year and I have a pretty long list of Christmas songs that I love to sing and listen to this time of year so I will share just a few. I found these two videos on youtube to share with you:








Another tradition I like to honor each year is popping popcorn and watching a good Christmas movie or TV Christmas Special. There are a few shows that I love to watch each year, such as "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", "A Charlie Brown Christmas", "Christmas Vacation", and "A Mickey's Christmas Carol". I love it! I have included a link that will take you to my Youtube Channel where you will be able to watch a bunch of Christmas Cartoons, Christmas TV Specials, and Christmas Commercial. There is also a Playlist for Christmas music there for you to enjoy, it is still being constructed, so each time you visit there may be something new that I have added for you.

http://www.youtube.com/homework28


I hope you enjoy, I know I will :D
Merry Christmas To All, And to All a Good Night!






No comments: