Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year

It is the beginning of a new decade, the year 2010. Wow, it came so fast. Remember when it was the year of the new millenium? That seems like ages ago. I can't believe how fast time has gone.

I brought in the new year with a bad cold. I'm actually still sick and wasn't able to party at all; sad, but true. However, I had a great Christmas and had so much fun that it makes up for me missing my New Years Eve party.

With every new year comes New Year Resolutions. Well, I like to call them goals. I don't like the idea that from day one I'm going to try to flawlessly accomplish something and if I trip up then I'm done, I've failed my new years resolution. Um, no thanks. I like the idea of try, try, and try again. If I mess up, brush myself off and keep trying. I also like the idea of a goal picture collage. I don't have one yet this year, but will post it when I do. In the meantime, here are a few of my goals:

 To maintain a clean, fresh, and healthy mind. How?
  • Write In My Journal Every Day
 To maintain a clean, fresh, and healthy body. How?
  • Drink 64oz of H2O each day, 16oz of water before each meal.
  • Exercise every day implementing cardio, weights, and stretching
  • Eat healthy, well proportioned meals
  • Awarding myself for exercising with TV, Video Games, or free time.
 To maintain a healthy and successful writing career. How?
  • Read for at least an hour each day
  • Write for at least an hour each day
  • Practice vocabulary and grammar rules each day
  • To keep notes of all my ideas
These are just a few of the goals that I am setting and working towards for the year 2010.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: