Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Carpal Tunnel syndrome

As a writer it is important that I take care of my hands and wrists because repetitive movements, such as writing or typing, can be crippling.  My carpal tunnel is flaring up and I thought I'd share with you what I do when this happens.





This guy's stretches are amazing, they work every time.  Idealy if you have wrist problems you should be doing these exercises every day, not using them after the pain is already so bad that you can't use a mouse and keyboard, write with a pencil, or even grip a glass.  However, if you have gotten to this point don't think it's too late, these exercises work wonders!!! 

If you'd like to read more about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, click here.

If you'd like to read more about Tendonitis, click here.

If you'd like to read more about Arthritis, click here.

No comments: