Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vote For Pedro

Don't you love those commercials that have absolutely nothing to do with what they are advertising? Yeah, well it grabs your attention though doesn't it...mmmhmmm.
So I've been extremely busy trying to find a job. I won't lie, it is hard out there. I had over four temp agencies, my school alumni job center, and the Employment Office helping me look. I was using all of the job search resources that I recently learned in my career and life planning class which I took this fall.

Well, the good news is that I finally found a job, thanks to an answer to the email I sent out to all my family and friends telling them of my need for a job. The bad news is that I'm late on all my bills and have lost my phone service. If you want to reach me, I am most easily contacted by email, or you could call my mom or brother and have them relay it to me so I can call you back.

I live with my brother Bryan now, and have since February. Chris and I are liking it alot. Dominique is so fun. One of my favorite things to do is read Dominique a story at bedtime, we are currently reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke; Dominique loves it. She told me "I want to be more organized, and I want to be smarter." Well I think those are awesome goals and I'm excited that she is letting me help her reach them. I enjoy helping her with her school work and I'm excited to help her organize her room.






Please keep me in your prayers, I really need it right now.




3 comments:

Ju said...

I'm glad you found a job!! Yay!! I know that is a huge stress reliever! Love you Kim!

Trac said...

You are in my prayers, and I'm glad you've found something. Income is always nice. :)

Britt said...

Congratulations on the job! That's great news. You'll be in my prayers. :)